MetalForming LIVE Part 2: Simulation of Progressive Die DesignsJuly 20, 2022
Eren Billur introduces attendees to the development of simulation technology for progressive-die design, then leads a panel discussion on related issues of interest to metal formers and tolling professionals. Tune in to learn:
- When, why and where to use simulation technology
- The importance of verifying simulations and comparing them to real world results
- Why simulations results may be misinterpreted, how doing so can affect the stamping process, and how to avoid this situation
- Why simulations may fail—the difference between garbage-in-garbage-out (GIGO) and garbage-in-gospel-out
- The importance of understanding material properties when performing simulations.
Hexagon Acquires TST Tooling Software Technology LLC
Friday, July 1, 2022
New Product-Engineering-Software Release Promises Collaborat...
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
AutoForm Enhances its Software for Design and Simulation of ...
Thursday, March 17, 2022