MetalForming LIVE Part 2: Simulation of Progressive Die DesignsJuly 20, 2022
Eren Billur introduces attendees to the development of simulation technology for progressive-die design, then leads a panel discussion on related issues of interest to metal formers and tolling professionals. Tune in to learn:
- When, why and where to use simulation technology
- The importance of verifying simulations and comparing them to real world results
- Why simulations results may be misinterpreted, how doing so can affect the stamping process, and how to avoid this situation
- Why simulations may fail—the difference between garbage-in-garbage-out (GIGO) and garbage-in-gospel-out
- The importance of understanding material properties when performing simulations.
Cimatron Version 16 Adds Functionality for Die Addendum Surf...
Thursday, September 15, 2022
Hexagon Acquires TST Tooling Software Technology LLC
Friday, July 1, 2022