How to Submit Editorial Content
MetalForming, a publication of the Precision Metalforming Association, welcomes submissions of original feature articles and other editorial content from members of the metalforming and fabricating community.
To start the process, please send the editor an inquiry with a brief abstract of your proposed submission. We will let you know promptly if your proposed article or other content is suitable for our audience, and provide additional guidelines if necessary. While successful submission does not guarantee publication, we make every attempt to publish accepted editorial in a timely fashion.
Send inquiries and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Article length: 1,000 to 2,000 words.
- Articles typically focus on real-world applications (i.e., "case studies" or "customer success stories"), advancements in technology, market trends and research, or insightful commentary.
- Relevant graphics that enhance the message of your article - e.g., workplace photographs, tables and charts, etc. - are a definite plus.
- Please, no sales pitches, vendor-specific jargon, product verbiage, or any form of advertising.
- We welcome bylined articles from vendor executives, end-users, researchers and academics. Please include a short bio and contact information with your submission, as well as an optional author photo.
Copy accepted for publication becomes the exclusive property of PMA. Reprinting or republication must have prior approval from PMA and include notification that it was "reprinted with permission from MetalForming magazine."
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Brad Kuvin, Editorial Director