Clutch/Brake With Built-In AutomationOctober 2, 2019
Pressroom Electronics shows its Press Commander clutch/brake with built-in press automation. The offering is available in any control panel layout or retrofits into an existing control panel. Standard safety/automation features include:
- Heavy-duty resolver with self-checking input on every press cycle with 30 ft. of resolver cabling
- Complete system diagnostics and programming
- Two force-guided relays for handling major faults such as E-Stop, motion, brake monitor and sensor faults
- Password- and supervisory-controlled keyed selector switch for data-entry security
- Interrupted stroke provision with indicator
- Built-in motion detector and drift fault
- Built-in variable-speed compensation
- Built-in servo-feed interface.
See also: Pressroom Electronics, Inc.
Technologies: Pressroom Automation
Wintriss Introduces Online Store for Die-Protection Controls...
Monday, July 20, 2020
Pepperl+Fuchs to Host Online Summit on Factory and Process A...
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Wintriss Adds Capabilities to its SmartPac Pro Controller
Monday, June 1, 2020