New-Generation Advanced Waterjet Cutting MachineMarch 11, 2022
Hypertherm’s Omax Corp. Has unveiled the OptiMax, a new-generation advanced waterjet cutting machine designed to turn prints quickly into parts while relying less on experienced operators. The OptiMax is ideal for manufacturers needing a versatile, simple-to-operate cutting system, and offers Omax’ intuitive software for optimized cutting capability and power, along with improved automation to maximize uptime, according to company officials.
New and improved features include:
- IntelliMax software, designed for ease of use and operation quickly following installation.
- IntelliVisor console with key metrics to optimize operations, and complete system monitoring to avoid unplanned downtime.
- EnduroMax pump that automatically sets the correct pressure and minimizes fluctuations to improve component life, while providing efficient waterjet-pump technology.
- IntelliTrax drive system with advanced motion control for increased system robustness and reliability. This drive reportedly requires virtually no maintenance as compared to conventional ballscrew and rack-and-pinon drive systems.
- Garnet-delivery system to further assist in minimize downtime.
Combine the OptiMax with an optional TiltaJet taper-compensation head for added accuracy.
Waterjet Cutting the Missing Productivity-Puzzle Piece
Brad Kuvin Tuesday, August 30, 2022