Servo Transfer/Press TechnologiesOctober 1, 2019
Stamtec exhibits a variety of machines configured to run actual production of small deep-drawn parts. The production line highlights how servo transfer technology and servo press technology can optimize the quality and speed of parts production.
Machines displayed include:
- Two 110-ton servo presses
- One 110-ton mechanical link-motion press
- One 60-ton traditional mechanical press
- A two-unit press-to-press transfer system
- A feedline consisting of a combination uncoiler/ straightener paired with a servo feeder.
Stamtec experts also can discuss the company’s commitment to providing consultation, specification, engineering, production, and project management of the entire equipment-procurement process.
See also: Stamtec, Inc.
Webcast Auction Offers an Array of Stamping Equipment, Robot...
Monday, November 29, 2021