A Roundtable Discussion on COVID-19…And Its Impact on the Metal Forming and Fabricating IndustryApril 7, 2020
Produced by Precision Metalforming Association and MetalForming Magazine
These are uncertain times. COVID-19 (coronavirus) is impacting every aspect of our daily lives, especially in manufacturing. This webinar discusses how metal forming and fabricating executives are leading during this crisis, managing their supply chains, overseeing cash flow, working with their local governments and more.
- Laurie Harbour, President & CEO, Harbour Results Inc.
- Hale Foote, President, Scandic Springs
- Jeff Jorge, Principal, International Services Practice Leader, Baker Tilly
- Omar Nashashibi, Partner, The Franklin Partnership, LLC
- Alex Nekritz, Manager, Management Consulting, Plante Moran
- Gretchen Zierick, President, Zierick Manufacturing Corporation
One-Fourth of U.S. Manufacturers Considering Automating Due ...
Tuesday, May 12, 2020