Join us for a networking breakfast celebrating the importance of women in the manufacturing sector. Hear how GE is ushering in a new era of manufacturing, merging hardware and software to reimagine how products are designed, made and serviced.
Guest Speaker: Jennifer Cipolla, Center for Additive Technology Advancement Leader at GE
- Development Trends in Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing, November 17, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
FABTECH 2016 Show Hours • Wednesday, November 16: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. • Thursday, November 17: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. • Friday, November 18: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
FABTECH 2016 Show Hours
• Wednesday, November 16: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Thursday, November 17: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Friday, November 18: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.To register to attend and for more information, visit www.fmafabtech.com.
Panel: Carl Dekker, president, Met‐L‐Flo, Inc. (moderator); Jennifer Cipolla, Center for Additive Technology Advancement, GE; David Lakatos, chief product officer, Formlabs; Robert Henderson, director of additive manufacturing, Linear Mold & Engineering, Inc.; Bryan Crutchfield, vice president and general manager, Materialise USA
- Advanced Manufacturing: Creating Competitive Advantages for Fabricators, November 17, 1:30 p.m.
This expert panel will discuss what it takes to remain competitive in today’s environment and to succeed in the future of making things. Advanced manufacturing is high-productivity, high-profit, high-wage, technology-rich and relatively high value-added fabrication of globally competitive products that creates wealth and builds and sustains communities.
Panel: Diego Tamburini, Ph.D., manufacturing industry strategist, Autodesk; Jerry Foster, chief technology officer, Plex Systems; Lonnie Love, Ph.D., group leader, Oak Ridge National Laboratory Manufacturing Demonstration Facility
- RUN4MFG 5K Walk/Run, November 18, 7 a.m.
- Shop Talk with “Counting Cars” Cast, November 18, 9 a.m.
- Welders Without Borders: Welding Thunder Team Fabrication Competition, November 16, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and November 17, 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
Finally, Plan Now
…to attend these upcoming FABTECH events:
- FABTECH 2017, November 6-9, Chicago, IL
- FABTECH Mexico, May 2-4, 2017, Monterrey, Mexico
- FABTECH Canada, March 20-22, 2018, Toronto, Ontario. MF
View Glossary of Metalforming Terms
Technologies: Management, Materials, Other Processes
Must be logged in to post a comment. Sign in or Create an AccountThere are no comments posted.