Fabricating InnovationsOctober 1, 2017
Bystronic will showcase a range of equipment and software advancements. Among them:
- Xpert 40 Mobile Bending Cell, a compact solution for automated and manual bending that supports fluctuating lot sizes and varying part complexities.
- Xpert 80 press brake for bending complex, small and medium-sized parts.
- Xact Smart 160 press brake, with a five-axis backgauge and extended open height.
- Xpert 150 press brake, with integrated six-axis robotic tool changer, which can reduce setup time by 70 percent.
- 10-kW ByStar 3015 fiber laser demonstrated with the ByTrans Extended automated material-loading/unloading system.
- BySoft 7 software.
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) software for creating digital transparency across the entire process chain.
- ByCockpit software, which analyzes and visualizes the process data associated with sheetmetal production.
See also: Bystronic Inc.