The Manufacturing ERP Experience
OCTOBER 8-9 in Cincinnati, Ohio
—a tour of the industry’s leading enterprise-resource-planning (ERP) software systems for small- to midsized manufacturing companies.
Modern ERP systems have changed how companies do business. By integrating all of a company’s data and processes into a unified system, ERP software allows companies to be more cost- and time-efficient.
Learn the latest developments in ERP software at this timely and focused 1.5-day event, presented by MetalForming magazine.
- Witness software demonstrations from leading suppliers.
- Benefit from case-study presentations describing successful software-implementation projects.
- Hear keynote presentations from respected, knowledgeable experts on ERP-software implementation strategies, vendor selection, training and other critical topics.
This is your chance to network with ERP experts. Register now!
Embassy Suites Cincinnati-Northeast (Blue Ash)
4554 Lake Forest Dr., Blue Ash, OH 45242
“The Presentations and Case Studies were great. All three Key Note Speakers really hit home with important information that a potential user would be interested in knowing. I would also say that I enjoyed the Case Studies as well, both for the Bio that each company provided, as well as for the look inside a company running an ERP. I would recommend this show to anyone interested in learning about ERP.”
– Jeff Martin, Cincom Systems
“It was great having all of the sponsors involved in manufacturing software in one place. You are able to go around and ask questions to all of the companies and determine which software is right for your company.”
– Pat Austin, Seaway Bolt & Specials Corp.