Die-Design Software and Simulation-Technology Experience
May 31 - June 1, 2017, in Chicago, IL
In today’s competitive marketplace, die designers and developers need the right tools to be successful. Die design and development software automates the process while providing the engineer with the control he needs.
Compare the latest developments in die-design, development and simulation software at the Die-Design Software and Simulation-Technology Experience presented by MetalForming magazine and the Precision Metalforming Association! The event will be held May 31-June 1, 2017, in Chicago, IL.
- Benefit from presentations describing tooling innovations for stamping higher-strength steels; and the fundamentals of the forming-limit curve and associated forming modes, and their relationship to simulation results.
- Hear keynote presentations on die quoting and part-estimating software; the influence of material properties on die design; the differences between inverse and incremental simulation methods; and die kinematics.
- Attend and participate in a roundtable discussion on how to rank progressive-die strips so that the best possible strip design is chosen.
- Witness demonstrations from leading suppliers of design and simulation software.
- Meet engineers and die designers from other metalforming companies also interested in new developments in software for die design, development and build.
This is your chance to network with die-development experts.
“My goal was to find out
more about the die design process. Mission accomplished.”
– Ed Willke
“There was a good variety of
topics covered during the event. It was nice to see everyone trying to help
each other as engineers not as sales people. Everyone was friendly and open to
share their experiences.”
– Lance Luedtke