Die Design, Simulation and Build Conference
May 31 - June 1, 2017, in Chicago, IL
In today’s competitive marketplace, die designers and developers need the right tools to be successful. Die design and development software automates the process while providing the engineer with the control he needs.
Compare the latest developments in die-design, development and simulation software at the Die Design, Simulation and Build Conference presented by MetalForming magazine and the Precision Metalforming Association! The event will be held May 31-June 1, 2017, in Chicago, IL.
- Benefit from presentations describing successful die-design software-implementation projects.
- Hear keynote presentations on state-of-the-art die-development and die-build innovations
- Witness demonstrations from leading suppliers of design and simulation software.
- Learn about material properties and their impact on die design.
- Understand press capacity and its impact on tool design.
- Come away with tips on tool-steel selection and heat-treatment options.
- Meet engineers and die designers from other metalforming companies also interested in new developments in software for die design, development and build.
This is your chance to network with die-development experts.
“My goal was to find out
more about the die design process. Mission accomplished.”
– Ed Willke
“There was a good variety of
topics covered during the event. It was nice to see everyone trying to help
each other as engineers not as sales people. Everyone was friendly and open to
share their experiences.”
– Lance Luedtke