In-Plant Training for Metalformers
• Train multiple employees consistently and cost effectively right at a company;
• Meet specific training requirements by customizing content from one or more programs;
• Address their most critical needs through interactive class discussions and team problem solving;
• Assure successful implementation through follow-up consultation with the instructor; and
• Share the training costs by partnering with other companies.
Topics available for in-plant training include higher-strength sheet steels; sheetmetal forming–understanding the properties; safety in the pressroom; successful die planning; and quoting and sourcing. PMA members receive significant discounts on contracted training.
For more information, contact Deanna Cunningham at 216/901-8800; firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no comments posted at this time.