Educational Foundation Awards Training Grants
• $28,000 to Vincennes University, Vincennes, IN, for curriculum development for beginning and advanced die-protection courses, working with PMA’s Indiana District.
• $15,000 to the Center for Polytechnical Education for the development of manufacturing-oriented high schools in Chicago.
• $15,000 to Riverworks Development Corp. to offer advanced training programs for press operation and setup in Milwaukee, WI, working with PMA’s Wisconsin District.
• $10,000 to the California Coalition for Manufacturing, Education and Government to support two projects—$5000 for designing a framework for pod casts of NIMS-based curriculum, and $5000 for a public image campaign.
• $5000 to Red Education Consulting Services, Apex, NC, to achieve NIMS credentialing for high school and community college instructors throughout the state.
• $5000 as a challenge grant to Naugatuck Valley Community College, Waterbury, CT, for the purchase of a rotary machine for sheetmetal training, contingent on the school’s ability to secure the remaining funds needed.
See also: Precision Metalforming Association
There are no comments posted at this time.