PMA Launches Annual Technical Conference
• Employ integrated electronic systems for press lines that can improve quality, reduce setup time and reduce downtime.
• Identify types of tooling failure, determine causes and provide remedies.
• Assess manufacturing operations to uncover inefficiency and achieve profitability.
• Get more out of the entire die-protection system.
• Successfully form higher-strength materials through better understanding of material properties and better use of the correct tooling and lubricants.
• Add fabrication equipment, such as laser-cutting machines and turret punch presses, to complement stamping operations.
• Troubleshoot stamping issues and employ the right solutions.
• Get the most out of automated business processes to better control contracts and work-in-process.
A reception with table-top exhibits will feature more than 20 companies displaying a range of products. In addition, attendees will learn about the latest innovations in the industry when the winners of PMA’s 2009 Awards of Excellence in Metalforming are announced during a dinner reception.
See also: Precision Metalforming Association
There are no comments posted at this time.