Software for Manufacturing
Production-Monitoring Software Captures Welding Data for Remote Review
The software, available at no cost to Power Wave owners, adds a new web browser-based user interface; a data-management system through Microsoft SQL server express; and support for Lincoln Electric’s True Energy data. These enhanced features offer customers additional tools to help ensure increased uptimes and productivity. In addition to monitoring weld data, it allows for storing and sharing of files, monitoring production tasks, setting weld limits and tolerances, and tracking consumable inventory. Welding-machine faults also can be logged and e-mailed, while diagnostic troubleshooting can be performed from a remote location.
By integrating digital technology to networked welding equipment, key personnel are able to perform the following functions from anywhere:
• View the status of multiple Power Wave welding power sources;
• Pinpoint work-shift problems and evaluate production cycle and output using work-shift timers and production reports;
• Manage and set tolerance for each of 32 unique weld profiles;
• E-mail data to multiple users to provide information on specific events and potential or real-time problems;
• Automatically track wire usage and provide notification to minimize downtime for consumable replacement; and
Lincoln Electric Co.: 888/355-3213; www.lincolnelectric.com
See also: Lincoln Electric Co.
There are no comments posted at this time.