Marking Tools for CNC Punch Presses
• Write numbers, dates and other identifying information on a part surface using a special marker. No penetration or material removal is required, the marker does not dry out for two weeks or more and the marked information is erasable if desired.
• Etch the sheetmetal surface with permanent marking information using one of two (120- and 150-deg.) supplied diamond inserts.
• Cut or scribe the protective film on sheetmetal surfaces using a supplied brass insert to expose localized areas on the part without damaging underlying material.
• Create cone-shaped indentations (centerpoint down) on the part surface to locate the part with other components for later assembly.
• Perform high-speed dot-matrix marking in this mode using a supplied carbide insert.
The EasyMark kit contains all components and tools for all five marking modes, including special A-Station guide and canister, marker pen, one brass, one carbide and two diamond inserts, three types of springs for the diamond and brass inserts, roller ball and blank dies.
Mate Precision Tooling: 763/421-0230; www.mate.com
See also: Mate Precision Tooling
Related Enterprise Zones: Tool & Die
There are no comments posted at this time.